Friday, August 12, 2016

Leaving again

My oldest daughter moved to Deleware in February, then moved back here in May. Tomorrow she's moving to Montanna. I hate the idea of course. The months she was away over the winter sucked enough. The babies are also very attached to her. But this time it's a bit different. This time she's moving there because her HUSBAND was offered a job he supposedly could not resist and changed his plans to move back here.

Not a happy mother in law does this decision make.

But tomorrow I'm driving on up with her and then flying over to Seattle to visit my oldest son and his wife. Bittersweet. Yay for the girls road trip we've always talked about doing... BOO for the reason we are doing it. Yay for getting to see my son and his wife! Still BOO for the reason I'm taking the trip.

Also did I mention it'll be the first time I've been away from David since we've gotten him? This is gonna suck for everyone as he is not a fan of not being with Mommy at all and Daddy doesn't sing as well as I do. Hopefully my back up doesn't flake. So between the three extra people coming to help hubby, he'll manage the weekend without me.

1 comment: