Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Gotcha Day

So yesterday we actually picked up Miss Everley... like I said I was changing her name from her original name. Which she will now be known as Everley on social media and the like.

Things went well with the transition. She has seemed to be enjoying her new room and new tv. The nurse for her is very nice and has a lot of experience. I hope she stays.

We are still in the process of settling in everything, I have a million and a one phone calls to make and so much stuff that needs to be coordinated for her. I have to call the school, the doctors, the therapists, and the medical supply company. I also need to get in touch with CPS and licensing.




In other news...

I did not see our license verification come over yesterday online, but that doesn't mean it isn't done. Hopefully it is and we will get another call soon too. It's been too long without a placement so we need to be full ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment