Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Home study Update

Tomorrow they come to start our adoption homestudy. We've been collecting paperwork that they need, course we already had it all since this is not new information they are requesting. The only thing lacking really are the physician statements we need to get done. We don't really have a PCP currently, plus our old one triple charges. So we need to get those done and I need to give them pays stubs. I don't actually get those from one of my jobs, but the other one I actually need to get paid first, since I just started that job. I have supplied them with last years tax return, so maybe that will work. Who knows.

I just hope they complete their portion ASAP, like just get a copy of our old one and add a few different kid names to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment