Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Knowing your limits

In foster care knowing your limits is sometimes hard to accomplish. People keep telling me " you can't save them all." Which I am not trying to do. I'm not saving anyone. But I am a mom and I do mom things. Like want to take care of those that need it. I am not superwoman and hubby is not superman. His superdad cape does not extend to newborn babies. 4 was too many. Too little sleep and jealous toddlers do not make for a happy home.


We said no more babies after Spud came. We should have stuck to that. So what does this all mean?

We asked to have Baby J moved. Our agency wouldn't or couldn't get us an ammendment and I was not onboard to provide care without pay. I'm not a free babysitter, no mater what CPS or BM may think. Having the baby meant I couldn't work at all... I need to work at least part time. I like money :-)

1 comment:

  1. You should never be expected to care for babies for free. Thats crazy.
    I hope you get your sleep back soon!

    ReplyDelete