Thursday, March 28, 2013

The long drawn out part...

Now what? Well this is the long drawn out part. The part where I am waiting on someone to put together the million and a half tons of paperwork we completed into what? I am not exactly sure what a Home Study really means at this point or what exactly it will say about us as a couple or as a family ready to adopt or to foster.

So now we just continue to wait for the license. I really wished this could have been completed in April as she had suggested... then we would have had 3 months prior to moving and would of had a better idea of exactly what we really are capable of doing.

What I want... 3 kids about the ages of 3-5 for adoption only, I think I really want 2 girls and 1 boy. I feel like I am trying to recreate the family I grew up with... no wonder I always thought there was 1 child missing from our family- um... ME... as in Girl,Boy,Girl = the birth order of my family growing up.... my children Girl, Boy... see 1 missing child.. lol Maybe this is why when I do think of the child I want to adopt it's a little girl?




I also want to foster only medically complex children of any age any sex. This is more like a professional choice vs a family choice however, if that makes any sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment