Friday, February 14, 2014

BioMom visit number two today

Until severance she is supposed to have 1 visit a week for about 4 hours so she is going to be here from 10a-2p I guess. Then visits after that will be agreed upon in an adoption agreement. Usually it's either once a quarter or twice a year. I don't have any issue with her coming either of those, as long as no one else comes with her and there is no crap started.

I do wonder however how pre-trial went yesterday? I wonder if they even offered her the chance to relinquish instead of going to trial? I would hope she would have realized that she couldn't parent, but then again, I know I would fight all the way for my children. But I think that she is just going through the motions. I have no idea if the judge in this case or even the GAL in this case is favorable to adoption, but then again they would not have gone ahead with the RedFile staffing right?

I do remember that it was addressed that the mother was not happy with her being moved from the last placement when they were discussing transitions. But during the whole visit she was complaining about how dirty and stinky she was when she was there and admitted to both the GAL and CPS that she looked better and happier here. So I guess we shall know in a month right?



*** update- They did ask her to sign but she said she wanted to go the one more month of visits while the state was paying for them, after that she said she'd sign. ***

2 comments:

  1. It is nice that she recognized that the child is cleaner at your home. I hope things go smoothly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, she just wants to keep getting paid to visit her kid? Seriously? Is that how this works?

    ReplyDelete