Saturday, June 14, 2014

Invaded and Interrogated

As in we have been invaded daily now by government agencies asking a million and one questions and thus we have to defend ourselves over this stupid assholes bogus shit. Of course I expected him to be a douche which is why I didn't want any home visits in the first place, but yeah the shit he said is not only trivial, but the agencies should have seen through it. After all there are people in and out of here daily who they could have asked, but no the case worker who yet again didn't want to do HER job launches an investigation based on what a disgruntled parent who has been stalking everyone since she was put into care says.

Urgh I am just so frustrated, but of course foster parents are horrible people... I mean sheesh taking on the care and a zillion and one doctors appointments and running around like crazy, being up at all hours of the night, yeah...monsters I tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment