Thursday, July 24, 2014

I feel like...

I should have so much more to write. But alas I must have writers block or something. Things are happening here. Exciting things. But just not things that spark..."oh I should write that" Seriously no one really cares but me anyway.

We are getting closer to Miss E being officially adopted. We found a new Nanny who totally reminds me of my mother in law. Miss N's father is causing shit again,this time CPS HAD done their job and was able to back us on it. He is such a f'ing tool. But no such luck that she'd be placed somewhere else, she's still here.

Mr. D is getting a new nursery and yeah we are painting in his room and putting up a chair rail. His new crib set came this week, I have a few more things on order,but it's also neutral enough to just be a boy room,of course my hope is that it remains his room. With that said he's actually still in my room, but if I can get another monitor and video set, I may, might, maybe, let him sleep in there. Pictures to come once completed.

Also with D is that we are going to facilitate a visit with his parents at our home. CPS is hoping that once they get an idea of where he is, it'll be easier for them to agree that, since they state that they can't take care of him, that we'd be the next best option.

1 comment:

  1. I always look forward to your posts about your growing family :)
    I can't wait to see nursery pics!
    And as always, I hope the drama stays away!

    ReplyDelete