Friday, September 5, 2014

A break

N has been in school all week. Hubby has had a break and been able to do his favorite past time of hunting this week. He hasn't gotten anything, but hey at least he's out of the house and it's helped a tad with his mood.


We are still going back and forth of having a nanny and not having one. There are still times where the overlap of appointments cause some issues, but I just can't wrap my head or wallet around the need for someone on a full-time basis right now. It's hard to find a "sitter" who can actually meet the needs of the kids though either, if only they had nursing, we've have amazing luck with nurses!

Oh btw and when you lie about the small things in your interview, or over estimate your talents, I will notice, then I will actually start to doubt everything else.

Or am I just impossible to please?

1 comment:

  1. Can you get a part time Nanny? I imagine it is hard to find someone qualified.

    ReplyDelete