Friday, March 11, 2016

Bump

So first bump in the road post offer accepted. Get a call from the lender who all of a sudden says we can't use the adoption subsidy as "income" with VA. So since that's currently hubby's only job we can't meet VA loan requirements and our prequal is now void.

Good news was He's working the FHA part instead and all he stated was that we needed the 3.5% down and the three month reserve in the bank to requalify and we are still moving toward the same closing date. I also need one full pay check at my new rate, which I won't have till the 23rd of this month.

We have both the 3.5%... Heck we even have the 5% plus the three month reserves. As I sit here on my second double shift of the week, I just keep thinking of the big picture. I'm doing my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment