Tuesday, March 29, 2016

The Holiday- **Updated**

The babies were sick and we were grumpy from lack of sleep. My mother and nephew came over, it sure isn't the same without my dad. Not that it was really different, it was just you could tell he was missing. My two oldest are living in other states right now which also makes me sad.

Spuds birth mother texted asking for a visit. I said yes, she called the change the time. Sorry you can't come that late. She asked for Easter. I said yes. She called in the morning said she was on her way. About 20 minutes later she texted and said change of plans she was coming later. I told her that we had plans in the evening so she'd need to come before then. No call no show. Today she texts and asks when the next doctor appointment was at the hospital.?June I tell her, but there is an 8am on Wednesday not to far away. No answer... She's consistently inconsistent so it's not like I expected much.

Emilys birth mother stalks my Facebook page so she'll steal pictures and post them on her wall pretending to all that don't know that she has custody. She asks to see her once in awhile but the problem is she wants me to take her out to a kiddy pizza place or something to meet or the mall. Places that are close to her neighborhood. 1. I don't want to drive there and 2. Wasn't the deal. Besides that Emily doesn't even like those places.

Davids birth mothers sisters are in the picture. His aunt that lives here actually came to the adoption. I send her pictures on holidays or when he does something I think is adorable. We don't hear from the birth mother though. There is an older sibling that we may meet one of these days but we shall see. I'm not opposed to meeting up with his birth mother it's just that she's disappeared again.

Semira has no contact with any family anywhere and will never have contact with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment