Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A tad confused...

I mentioned to our day nurse about a set of sisters that were in care. Next thing I know I get an email from our new agency that she got a request for a staffing for them for us? What? Then she says that she's concerned about our home stability with bringing in too many children at one time.

First, I have no idea what the hell just happened because I never called anyone and secondly, it's been almost 3 months since we got Miss E and IF we go through with Mr C, because yes of course there are issues with that. It won't be until June. Ummm... How any other places get months between each placement? Not even my friend. I'm not exactly sure what she means.


Then about 30 minutes later we get another vendor call email. First I'm pleased with the agency and their available placements. Second, I'm kinda mad at what he assumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment