Saturday, March 8, 2014

Does it feel like loss or rejection?

Understandably some people know mr c better than we do. They talk about how he doesn't like change. How he'll need a long transition. How he has had a lot of loss in his life, combined with a lot of rejection. So what happens when you tell him you finally find the family he wants, then he gets to visit them, then they bring him back over and over again? He said to me, " I just want to get out of here, I just want a family." Does it look like rejection to him if we keep bringing him back because I am not really understanding this and don't want to cause him unneeded pain either as we move forward. I guess we will see what happens over the next few weeks and go into the CFT (child family team) meeting with a better understanding of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment