Thursday, July 25, 2013

Activity

There seems to be more in our case... probably because I registered on that website, but it's been months now yet we have had two unsolicited requests for prospective matches. Today's was an out of state request however. I don't feel like at this time our Adoption worker would facilitate an out of state adoption if we so chose to go this way. I don't know how to make them understand exactly what it is I am trying to do here. But this match is totally not for us.

As I started typing this our adoption worker called with info on the ONE that I did ask her to check into for us!!!! She does get it!! This little girl is a special needs child and EXACTLY what I dream about when I picture my 1st future daughter to be. She is 4 and was a victim of abuse but has an amazing smile!

She also was contacted about the boys again, she forwarded our Homestudy to them, and is finishing up our adoption certification. She said that transitions rarely take 2 months! So it's something to have as a plan to consider!

We could conceptually be the parents of 3 children ages, 3,4 & 5 by the end of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment