Monday, July 22, 2013

Cancelled Visits

Little disappointed, sad, and angry faces stare back at me when I break the news to them. Oh how I hate cancelled visits. At first they ask why, yet I have no answer as to why, other than something came up. At which time they begin to make up excuses and imagine alternative realities where their parents are babysitting other children and can no come and see them. I explain that no they are not babysitting other children, maybe they have to work or have a doctor appointment or something. I can try right?

In this case this excuse may be valid but cancelling 30 minutes prior to the visit is still no bueno! Yeah guess who they will pass their passive aggressive anger out on today? Likely their first targets are always each other, then me.

The constant shuffle is so tiring!

1 comment: