Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The big question

Our adoption worker called today and wanted to know how I was doing and if we were still on board for an adoption and wanted to continue the process.

Are we? Has this case changed me? I thought about it and thought, well yes I miss being able to just take off and go to a movie with my husband. I miss not having to have a babysitter. Although I like having children and want children... I think? I don't want behavior children or psychotic children who try and kill the dogs or their siblings or parents either.

I think I just want to foster medically fragile children and that is all.

Halfway through writing this we had lunch, then after lunch there was an issue with the oldest. I called my licensing worker and pretty much let her have it. I cannot deal with a child who I have to keep the dogs away from.



No comments:

Post a Comment