Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Disruption

I am so positive that CPS is doing everything in their power to keep me happy. How weird is this? I know they are trying to prevent a disrupted placement, which would NOT look good for them at all, but it is nice that they are finally taking the time to actually get their shit together on this case as well.

Today they have a therapy appt and I get to not take them!!! 2pm to 5pm I will be FREE!!! Too bad hubby won't be home... but I'll settle for a nap I guess.

The girls have found the joy of making a play restaurant and I was nice enough to share an old pan I am throwing away and their bowls for their play. I am not however keen to share my glass endtables and/or anything breakable... nor can they pin their sign to my door. It is a small chalkboard which has a rope to hang it from and it was like major meltdown city that I suggested they hang it on the doorknob as a compromise. Seriously? Oh well either that or it keeps falling off the doorknob you keep balancing it on. Of course the "but we need food" was brought up and they do have play food there. I remember many a play restaurant with dirt for food... but I am NOT suggesting that for indoor play!

No comments:

Post a Comment