Sunday, August 30, 2015

Always "On"

Some days I think that I am just faking it. Some days the need or rather the feeling of having to be "on" all the time is draining.

We get a lot of home based services for our kids. Speech, physical therapy, vision therapy, and nursing. Add to that the constant meetings with case workers and other team members for these kiddos and there are more people in and out of our house. Next week we start allowing Spuds mom to come for 4 hours on Tuesday to visit him.

It's a wonder that when given the opportunity to have just hubby, the kids, and I alone I relish it, despite the extra work for us it may cause. Of course the have such a well oiled routine that having "help" isn't really a help, it's more just a job I can offer my friend.

Generally I am a private person and don't like to share a lot with people, especially the private sanctum that is our home. My point, I'm seriously thinking that our Foster care days may be numbered once we finalize and finish up with Spuds case...

I guess we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment