Thursday, August 6, 2015

Now I Know

So sorry. I don't post more on here. I do this mainly for me as a reminder of where we were and how our story unfolds. The problem is that I don't get much time to sit down at the computer and the i products just suck for blog posts.

So much is going on.... I usually think I should blog about this or that, but never manage to get over to the computer.

Emily is about to start kindergarten. She had her second arm lengthening surgery. Her day nurse she's had for two years may not be her day nurse anymore. The school mentioned contracting with another agency, but no way in hell am I just going to let some random nurse just "take her" and not know anything about her. Nursing needs care plans and orders and needs report in order to carefor a child with medical needs like a trach, frequent suctioning, temper tantrums that turn her lie and freak people out, the cast on her arm, her proclivity for shutting down with new people, biting her lip and making it bleed when she's anxious.... The list goes on and on....

No comments:

Post a Comment