Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Be careful what you agree to

In our case... if w do not have all of this red tape navigated correctly then I will be forced to have them remove the girls in an emergency placement. We had our home inspection, they did the amendment ( or at the very least the state received the request for it) the girls are here, however, they are not here under billable hours. We agreed to a non-family kinship care situation with the understanding it would be for 1 week only. Now they are saying that it hasn't been changed yet.

Although I have a friend who was offered her husbands grandchildren as a kinship foster placement and was offered a rate higher than the one I was quoted. So what gives? Is it my agency that are trying to cheat me... or the state?

Oh this will be straightened out today at 4pm when both the CPS and my licensing workers are here!

No comments:

Post a Comment