Friday, May 10, 2013

Too fast or what?

Hubby asked me a sincere question today which shocked me. Lately he has been pretty, "Ah whatever" when it comes to the foster care front. It's like pulling teeth some days to get him to tell me what he is thinking about this and if he has reservations or whatever.

Today we were driving back from the new house and he asked me, " Does it feel like this is all happening too fast?"

Honestly I am not sure if it is "fast" persay, since this has seemed to drag on and everything, but it seems like everything just came into alignment all at the same time.

The call about our current house being on the market and SOLD btw too. Then the call right after that about the new house being empty two months early.

Then the call a week or whatever before our license was completed about already having a placement for the girls.

Then being licensed exactly when we needed to be.


As a matter of fact, yesterday as we were moving things and shopping for the girls things, I arbitrarily stated, " This would be so much easier if our State income tax refund came in."

Today I checked the bank and there it was. I mean come on... is this divine intervention, fate, or something totally different. I just feel like this is what we are meant to do, so the universe is making our path clear and allowing us to properly prepare and enjoy it at the same time.

I am not complaining at all... I am feeling so joyous and so thankful for everything. I just so much want this transition for the girls to be as stress free as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment