Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Routines

I am all about routines as we always had one when my children we little. We had a system for getting up and out the door for school. Now school is almost over for the summer, so the system won't really be needed, but of course bedtime routines are a must as well. I think having a system and a routine eases adjustment and makes our expectations known right up front. Family meeting Friday night.

Of course we still need to sort the clothes. Tonight there is supposed to be a music concert at the littles' school so we won't be able to establish that effectively. I hope to have everyone's own clothes in their own rooms by this weekend. Better yet I hope to have them organized and inventoried as well. ( Yup gotta take an inventory of EVERYTHING that came with them and put it into their files) Bleck more paperwork... my fav ;-)

The fact that I have a few minutes to type this means we are still in the honeymoon phase and did not have any major meltdowns this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment