Friday, May 17, 2013

On the agenda...

Getting the girls rooms set up, finishing up the playroom, and a DIY project that consists of refinishing my old kitchen table so that once again I can use it as a kitchen table for the new house, as former new kitchen table has now been placed in the dinning room.

I have to hit up Target to get a Hello Kitty comforter for Ariel ( she made sure to ask the sales person at the store if there would be some left when we went to pick it up today, so as not to miss out on it- She was very worried about it and would not leave the store until she spoke with someone about it, as that was the last one on the shelf and we weren't buying it that day it set her off)

I also need to get to IKEA and get a few rails and bins to hook up in the playroom as well to use for art supplies. I also want to get to the fabric store to pick up some cute fabric for the window treatments for said Playroom. It's be nice to have 1 room done.

No comments:

Post a Comment