Thursday, May 16, 2013

CASA, CFT & Court

All new terms to get used to seeing on here I guess. Spoke with the CASA and she informed me that there was in fact a CFT Meeting for on Monday and there is a court date on May 29th.

A CFT is a meeting for the team members to discuss the goals of the court case and if everyone is on-board with the same thing when they go in-front of the judge on the 29th.

I called the girls placing agency and she was not aware of the CFT meeting time and place but was aware of court.

So looks like I get to spend my first day in family court on the 29th.

Also the home inspection should be on the 23rd which should put us on target for the move. Although I did not receive a phone call from them today, but I hope she just called them back and said the date and any time that day worked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment