Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Status Post Incomplete Application

Although not for the reasons that I thought they would say. I received an email today with a laundry list of things missing from our application that we most certainly had in on time and completed.

Like I said we were only short Frank's divorce declaration and 1 personal reference. But NONE of those were listed in the email. Things like the criminal background and physician statements, as well as a few signature sheets, were listed instead. I just hope our licensing worker is quick with complying with the requests for these items, since she has them all. More importantly I hope she can rescan them or upload them to our application fast. Because if that is all they are missing, and I know we have all of those in... and it only takes 1 day to review them. Then our license should then be approved by this weekend?

Fingers, eye, toes, whatever you got... cross them!

No comments:

Post a Comment