Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Phone Calls and Emails

We should be getting the girls soon. I received a few emails today to touch base with us and request face to face meetings from the kids CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate) as well as their placing agency. I also received an email from the therapist wanting to meet with us as well.

I expect our place to be pretty busy over the next two weeks.

We should also be getting a phone call to set up an appointment for the state to come in and re-certify the new house. At this time that is the only thing that is holding up the girls moving in with us now.

With all of this being said I still have no idea exactly how much the reimbursement will be per month for them. I was quoted an awfully LOW rate... they better had been mistaken! The biggest issue is the travel costs for all of the visits and appointments that these girls have. I'd be one thing if it were parents. But it's extended family as well.

Oh well we shall see how this all plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment